MIG and ARC Welding to be carried out as per the requirement in the drawings.
Timely completion of works to full satisfaction.
Job role description
- Should be able to do the quality welding as per the requirement demands and carrying out the works with utmost safety.
- Should be able to read the engineering drawings and do the fabrication and related welding as per the drawing.
- He must take proper instructions from the Supervisors and approach supervisors for any assistance related to work.
- Once works are completed, request must be raised for QC inspection and proper correction to be made if there is any rejection from the QC officer.
- Follow the safety regulations properly.
- Complete the works assigned in the allocated time.
- Optimise material usage and avoid wastage.
- Punctuality and regular attendance.
Key Performance Indicators
Timely Completion of works as per agreed schedule and without affecting the quality and finish.
Full Involvement in the activities engaged. Apply Logical thinking and Practical knowledge
Communications & Working Relationships
Reports To Supervisor
Educational Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Minimum School Certificate
Minimum 5 Years’ Experience
Experience From Container Conversion Or Modular Building Industry Is Preferred.