Painting works to be carried out as per instruction from the Supervisor.
Timely completion of works to full satisfaction.
Job role description
- Painting procedures to be followed as per the approved sequence of work.
- Preparation of paint and application to be based on the product specification and application method.
- Proper curing of the paint to be taken care of after each coat of paint.
- Follow the safety regulations properly.
- Complete the works assigned in the allocated time.
- Follow the instructions of supervisor and complete the works as per the schedule.
- Optimise material usage and avoid wastage.
- Punctuality and regular attendance.
Key Performance Indicators
Timely Completion of works as per agreed schedule and without affecting the quality and finish.
Full Involvement in the activities engaged. Apply Logical thinking and Practical knowledge
Communications & Working Relationships
Reports To Supervisor
Educational Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Minimum School Certificate
Minimum 5 Years’ Experience
Experience From Container Conversion Or Modular Building Industry Is Preferred.