Our Client a Global Freight forwarder is looking for a Sales Execs as frontline sales members with hunting as its ONLY function. Self-motivated, disciplined and profit driven sales activities with focused approach to medium and large size customers in UAE. Continuous generation of revenue from existing and new customers to achieve monthly/annual GP targets
Job Role Description
- Securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing business.
- Achieve GP targets set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department: GPs to average USD 225k per annum.
- Regular Sales Visits and promotional activities set by the management.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the system.
- Work focus will be monitored basis: 80% Hunting / 20 % Maintenance:
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Ownership of customers and communicate in a timely and professional manner to enhance value added services to the customers
- Support -Sales Support & Ops Teams by working closely and in lines for set SOPs of the organisation.
- Promote Core Trade Lines and Consolidation Products to existing customers and new customers to increase the TL volumes and profitability to the Organisation.
- Provide feedback from the customers on the product and services to management for the continuous improvement of Products and services offered by the organisation.
- Share Market Intelligence for the organisation to develop Market Strategies to increase the customer base • Well-disciplined and controlled follow up with clients for outstanding payments as support to receivables team.
KPI / Goals:
- Measured against the agreed budget
- Ensuring local regulatory compliance
Key interactions (Internal | External)
External: Customers | Vendors | Banks | Customers
Internal: Finance | HR & Admin | Operations | Commercial | Sales
Graduate/ Masters level education, Good computer skills (shipping software, EBMS, Tally, finance module, related logistics/ shipping/ marine certification, MS Office – Excel)- CANDIDATES FROM FREIGHT FORWARDING ONLY
English – Fluent (required)
Background and experience
- Min 3 years’ experience in similar role within the industry
- Graduates/masters with good communication skills, fluency in both written and oral communication.
- Basic Computer knowledge with ERP Expertise on CRM
- Soft skills MS Office Skills/Reports Generations & Presentation Skills.
- Experience in contract/l RFQ managements would be an added advantage
- Fairs & Events, Projects, O&G -expertise will be supportive.
Competencies and Skills
- Analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills when under pressure and tight work deadlines
- Data-driven mentality and strong business acumen
- Cross-cultural experience working with local and international teams
- An entrepreneurial mindset that demonstrates strong initiative and sense of ownership
- Exceptional communication and organizational.