To ensure accurate maintenance of books of accounts, Finalization, Forecasting, Auditing, Process Improvements and Adhoc tasks assigned from time-to-time.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Passing accounting entries for daily transactions in Acting system and ensuring the books are up to date.
- Experienced in daily handling of DO counter, cash/Cheque
- Posting Cash/Bank entries on a daily basis. Daily bank reconciliation
- Reconciling Vessel/Voyage accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Daily Filing of vouchers for Audit purpose.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Weekly Cash flow submissions.
- DA Preparation, Finalization & coordinating with the principals & timely fund remittance.
- Prepare And Finalize Monthly Financial Statements for Corten Shipping.
Key interactions (Internal | External)
External: Customers | Vendors | Banks
Internal: Finance | HR & Admin | Operations | Commercial | Sales
Graduate/ Masters level education, Good computer skills (shipping software, EBMS, Tally, finance module, related logistics/ shipping/ marine certification, MS Office – Excel)
English – Fluent (required)
Background and experience
- 5+ years’ working experience preferably with Shipping/Logisitcs/Transportation indsutry background
- Experience working with IFRS
Competencies and skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills when under pressure and tight work deadlines
- Team management and leadership qualities