Responsible for planning and managing the shipment E2E product according to customer requirements. Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate support to the clients. Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction.
Customer Service – Main tasks and responsibilities
- Promote excellent customer service and ensure satisfaction is delivered consistently.
- Issuing arrival notice to the client/agents.
- Coordinate with the documentation team for Submitting VGM thru Carrier website.
- Coordinating with operations team for the booking process in EBMS once the business is confirmed and follow-up with the documentation team on opening JOBS till completion of the job.
- Job Execution and creation through EBMS
- Create provision in EBMS for Cost & Revenue charges as per SOP given by the Sales/product
- Checking carrier invoices and giving ok to the documentation team for submitting the request to accounts for payment
- Sending tracking & milestone updates to customer in a real time scenarios.
- Responding customer enquires on time
- Preparing/Sending DSR to the client.
- Build a strong relationship with customer in terms of high confidence level
- Communicate and follow-up with customer on the status of their shipments or deliveries.
- Understand individual customer’s processes and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Achieve and monitor customer’s monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) closely.
- Comply with company’s standard operating procedure (SOP) and quality policy.
- Knowledge about Forwarding and port operations.
- Good convincing and problem solving skills.
- Capability to handle freight forwarding operations & customer service independently without supervision.
Key interactions (Internal | External)
External: Customer / Agents / Vendors / Carrier & Shipping line
Internal: Operations | Commercial / Finance
Graduate/ Masters level education, Good computer skills (shipping software, related logistics/ shipping/ marine certification, MS Office – Excel)
English – Fluent (required)
Background and experience
- 2 to 3 Years Experience as customer service activities in shipping & freight forwarding company
Competencies and skills
- English Fluency is a must with very good System Knowledge