Assistant Finance Manager
Job Role Description
- Passing accounting entries on a daily basis in A/cting system and ensuring the books are UpToDate.
- Experienced in Daily handling of DO counter Cash/Cheque collections & deposits.
- Posting Cash/Bank entries on a daily basis.
- Daily bank reconciliation Reconciling Vessel/Voyage accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Daily Filing of vouchers for Audit purpose.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Weekly Cash flow submissions.
- DA Preparation, Finalization & coordinating with the principals & timely fund remittance.
- Prepare And Finalize Monthly Financial Statements for Corten Shipping.
Key Performance Indicators
- Having prior experience in the related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multi task & manage pressure of work
Communications and Working Relationships
Commerce Graduate/Part/Fully Qualified & Computer Literate
Background and experience
Shipping/Logistics Industry Background – Preferably Liner.